Click on the items in the list below to connect to the State Records Office for early survey maps of the Bunbury, Waterloo, Dardanup, Paradise and Ferguson areas.
- Collie Agricultural area & its Vicinity Cons_5698_Item_0378 (this is an early map showing first European settlers)
- Dardanup Townsite – 1923 – File 0497 – Dardanup Sheet 1 [Tally No. 504129]
- Dardanup Townsite – 1969 – File 0498 – Dardanup [Tally No. 504130]
- Item Wellington 002 – Locations 60, 59, etc along the shore of Lake Preston by H.M. Ommanney and others [scale: 5 inches to a mile, Tally No. 005884].
- Item Wellington 008 – Vicinity of the Collie River, Locations by T. Watson, later additions by C. Carey and others [scale: 30 chains to an inch, Tally No. 005885].
- Item Wellington 019 – Locations along the Preston River by H.M. Ommanney, Fieldbook 13 and others. R. Austin 1855, Fieldbook 6. Later additions [scale: 40 chains to an inch].
- Item Wellington 021 – Map 21, Location 23, South-East of Bunbury, vicinity of the Preston and Ferguson Rivers [scale: 6 chains to an inch].
- Item Wellington 024 – Vicinity of the Ferguson River, Locations by R. Austin and others [scale: 30 chains to an inch, Tally No. 005889].
- Item Wellington 033 – Part of Sussex, Nelson and Wellington South of the Collie River, Augusta and Busselton townsites by C. Carey [scale: 2 miles to an inch].
- Item Wellington 034 – Part of the Southern Districts, Wellington, compiled from surveys by Ommanney, Gregory, etc.
- Item Wellington 041 – Locations vicinity of Ferguson River and survey of road from Dardanup to Ferguson hills [scale: 16 chains to an inch, Tally No. 005893].
- Item Wellington 047 – Sheet A by C. Carey showing all Locations from Australind to south of Boyanup [scale: 40 chains to an inch].
- Item Wellington 049 – Vicinity of Crooked Brook, Boyanup Agricultural Area Lots 9-26. & vicinity of the Ferguson River by F.F. Monaghan, 1890 [scale: 20 chains to an inch].
- Item Wellington 055 – Vicinity of Dardanup – various Locations in Boyanup Agricultural area by T.R. Turner [scale: 20 chains to an inch].
- Item Wellington 087 – Bunbury and portions of Collie and Boyanup Agricultural Area. Compiled by N.S. Bartlett AA. Lots 239-249 by G.R. Turner, Fieldbook 43 [scale: 20 chains to an inch].
- Item Wellington 275 – Vicinity of Dardanup & and the Preston River (Boyanup Agricultural Area) by T. Watson, later additions by N.S. Bartlett [scale: 20 chains to an inch].
- Item Wellington 315 – Original survey of various Locations South of Bunbury by G.R. Turner, additions by R. Austin, Fieldbook 7.